Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM looking for 1-2 more players. D&D 5e

Heya, I'm a DM in an ongoing campaign and I'm looking for a couple of more players to join us. It is a homebrewed world of my own making that has tons of lore to it, as I love worldbuilding and storytelling. I am expecting a bit more on the serious side while in character, no pop culture references or trying to high-five the king or anything like that (All of that is still fun and good out of character though). That said it is not anything grim or gritty either, that's not what I'm looking for and it's not generally how I've built the world. We're playing at sundays, 6pm GMT, and we have 3 players currently. I want your characters to work well within this world, rather than the trope of murderhobos with no family, friends, duties, connection or  home. I will help you building a character if you'd like, help explain lore, how this world works, what your character would and wouldn't feasibly know, and so on.
Hey, if you're still looking, I might be interested in joining 
I am very interested in joining, may I join the campaign?

Edited 1660764242
Dartanous said: Heya, I'm a DM in an ongoing campaign and I'm looking for a couple of more players to join us. It is a homebrewed world of my own making that has tons of lore to it, as I love worldbuilding and storytelling. I am expecting a bit more on the serious side while in character, no pop culture references or trying to high-five the king or anything like that (All of that is still fun and good out of character though). That said it is not anything grim or gritty either, that's not what I'm looking for and it's not generally how I've built the world. We're playing at sundays, 6pm GMT, and we have 3 players currently. I want your characters to work well within this world, rather than the trope of murderhobos with no family, friends, duties, connection or  home. I will help you building a character if you'd like, help explain lore, how this world works, what your character would and wouldn't feasibly know, and so on. Hi, I was interested when you were looking for a new player in May (we exchanged PM) I'm still interested in joining your game! :)  Give me a sign if you have a free player spot. Dartanous  said: Hi there, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I got swamped with lots of people that showed interest, and I wanted to say that all slots have been filled it seems. Thank you anyway, and good luck in finding a group:)