Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

mordenkainen's monsters of the multiverse

Hi,  Just a question does mordenkainen's monsters of the multiverse come with monster tokens with the purchase and are the NPC sheets set up for instant use like i believe the monster manual is?
Hi, DM. Yes, that product comes with both a compendium expansion and an art pack.

Edited 1660684886
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yes, monsters in Mordenkainen Present's Monsters of the Multiverse do come with monster tokens and are set up like the Monster Manual with NPC sheets. And Sarah got there first, well played Sarah. :)

Edited 1660685395
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi DM! Yes, this is correct. And this is what happens when you let a tab lie around open for ten minutes before answering.
Thanks guys! That is fantastic. Means i can put some interesting curve ball encounters in my campaign for the players :)