Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

1-2 Players LFG Pathfinder 2e or D&D 5e

Edited 1660706365
Hello! I am looking to find a game home for me and potentially a friend on Friday evenings (MST 5:00 PM or later). I myself am an experienced player and GM with a lot of gaming experience enough to be able to adapt to rules I am not quite familiar with. I personally would prefer a Pathfinder 2e game, but am willing to look at 5e and have familiarity with the basic principle of the rule set. As for my friend, she is more proficient with 5e herself, but has some Pathfinder 2e experience. Setting doesn't matter, though we are hoping to find a group of friendly and accepting people, and would prefer RP heavy games over those that focus primarily on the crunch of the system.  Feel free to DM me or leave a reply here to ask any questions or to tell us about your game! 
I'm running a PF1 game using the world of conan/conan exiles as a setting. We play every other sunday from 6 to 9pm EST and we use core races and classes as they fit the setting the best.  let me know if you are interested