Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of Strahd on Roll20 missing Armor Class

Hey, as the title says.  I bought Curse of Strahd, and pulling stat blocks from the compendium do not have the armor class listed on the included stat blocks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Stephanie! Can you post a screen shot? This is the first I've heard this report. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmm. that's weird. I cannot duplicate. I opened up an old game, created a new one, and pulled in a compendium copy to a non-Strahd game. All came through with AC (Screen shots below). Does this happen in a brand new instance of the game? Maybe some bad data got written during game creation? How about if you pull a Compendium copy into a different game? Are you using any extensions that might change how Roll20 operates?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you are consistently having this issue and cannot resolve it, the best bet would be to capture a  Console Log ( Chrome ,  Firefox ) and file a  Help Center Request , to get real dev attention.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Sounds like this might be related to that other thread (link escapes me at the moment) about ac getting screwed up when dragging to the vtt? I've had it happen to me with a couple variations: 1) only the token bar value is affected/blank, and 2) the content of the ac field in the npc sheet has disappeared. For my case, these were compendium creatures as I am not running modules. I don't have repro steps, as this this seemingly happens at random for me (happened once in my session last Friday, for example).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Most difficult kind of problem to fix. Like taking your car to the mechanic, and it won't make the noise you brought it in for. My best advice is to wait for it to happen on a new character and follow the steps I gave above. Hopefully there will be a clue for the devs in the Console Log.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, that's fair. It's just that I only ever notice it during game play when juggling 10 other things happening simultaneously, lol