Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Status Markers, Swim/Naval

Is there any intention of adding new status markers? I've been using the same set for almost a year now and I need some more flexibility. Specifically, I use the Boot for Overland Speed, the Wing for Sky speed, all 7 colors for status markers, and so forth. Since my game involves a lot of naval transit, it would be really helpful to have an icon that represents water-based speed. I've looked over the list many times, and none of the other options are acceptable for my needs (or even if they are fitting, I have found better use for a different kind of marker.) Thoughts? Could we have some more?

Edited 1408419368
Gold
Forum Champion
Need sleeping / "Zzzz" marker please. The 'swim' suggestion is another good one. Also would like to put Letters on the color icons; and double-digit numbers if possible; not just single-digit numbers. That would help multiply the utility of all the colors to substitute for some of these other desired statuses. Like a purple "Z" could be asleep; a blue "S" could be Swimming, if we could put letters on there. I haven't heard yet if/when there will be updates or add-ons for Status markers, but there have been a couple other threads about it. One idea that came up was letting people buy-or-free new packs of status icons, in the Marketplace.
I completely agree. Letters and double-digits are important. For the marker in question, I have a water vessel with a water speed of 12, so that's... really frustrating. The variant options of letters on colors also sound helpful. Not for my campaign because each of the seven colors represent a PC, but in general. I would TOTALLY pay for a new pack in the marketplace. No joke.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Robert, double digits can be accomplished with the API: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/User:235259/Flight" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/User:235259/Flight</a>
Yeah. I've seen it. Honestly, it looks a little tacky and I don't really have room for it. Of course I'll use it for now, but ideally I'd like an update on markers.
I'm really hoping the next big update includes a way to customize the list of status icons with our own images.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
+1