Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

{LFG] 5E player looking for a roleplay focused group

Hey there! I'm Amber, I'm 36, and I'm looking for a good time. In my opinion, that's between 3-5 people hanging out every other week or so pretending to be heroes. I'm hoping to find a GM who has a beloved homebrew they're searching for enthusiastic players to join in on. Or maybe someone with a heavily story-driven adventure that has lots of room for characters to impact the world around them and develop their own story. I enjoy combat with purpose, but I'm not interested in playing through a campaign that has an emphasis on battle. I'm unavailable on Saturday and Wednesday evenings. I'd prefer a PM game (EDT), but I can make most times work. If you're interested in possibly including me as a player in your game, please respond with:  Your name Time/Frequency of game The number of players  The hook
 I am currently running a PF1 game on every other sunday night from 6-9EST set in the world of Conan.  We have a discord as well as a roll20.  The party is currently exploring the Isle of Siptah looking for a lost Stygian outpost that was set to be the new captial of the Stygian empire but is now lost to the ages of time, rumor has it a winged fiend lurks amoung the ruins or was it destroyed by Lord Siptah, in retribution for trying to stop his thirst to be a demi god
Your name TwistedCoreHD - You can Call me Twisted Time/Frequency of game Every Sunday from 1030PM - 3-4AM EST The number of players  4 players The hook The world, its lore, some of the creatures, crafting mechanics, looting mechanics, and more were all made custom by myself.  You would be playing in a magic world, but what happens to said world, when magic fades?  Come find out!