Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen price

The description of the adventure in the marketplace says: "For a limited time, reserve your copy with a special pre-order price", but the price is 49,99. Does this mean that the price after the release is going to be more than that or that something is wrong with the "pre-order price"?
Sublieme said: The description of the adventure in the marketplace says: "For a limited time, reserve your copy with a special pre-order price", but the price is 49,99. Does this mean that the price after the release is going to be more than that or that something is wrong with the "pre-order price"? The special pre-order price for Spelljammer on Roll20 was 49.99$. Now the price for Spelljammer in the marketplace still show at 49.99$ for me. With "One D&D" launching, I expect more "weird" pricing like that... -.-
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
They claim a preorder price...but it's not really.
Yeah, its very weird. Most pre-orders on Roll20 have had a significant discount. After the stream today, I was hoping to pre-order this on Roll20, but the pricing definitely is an issue. 
Hey folks, the price has been adjusted to $29.99. We're also helping with refunds for any folks who ordered at the old price. This should be done automatically but anyone that does not see a refund in the next few days should contact us through the help form .

Edited 1660948848
Elizabeth W. said: Hey folks, the price has been adjusted to $29.99. We're also helping with refunds for any folks who ordered at the old price. This should be done automatically but anyone that does not see a refund in the next few days should contact us through the help form . Out of curiosity, are you also offering refunds for those who have pre-ordered "Spelljammer: Adventure in space" for 49.95$USD, back in April/May?
Neo said: Elizabeth W. said: Hey folks, the price has been adjusted to $29.99. We're also helping with refunds for any folks who ordered at the old price. This should be done automatically but anyone that does not see a refund in the next few days should contact us through the help form . Out of curiosity, are you also offering refunds for those who have pre-ordered "Spelljammer: Adventure in space" for 49.95$USD, back in April/May? This is actually why I did not pre-order it "special price" = normal price, all very strange!
Since the chat is about Spelljammer and Dragonlance I'd like to confirm with someone, the Dragonlance will be $49.99 after release? Thank you - I know this question has been asked but I'm just wanting firm confirmation on what the full price will be. Thank you :)