This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player for each session via E-Transfer/Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. The Game Hello Adventurers, I'm starting an exciting campaign using the brand new  Journeys through the Radiant Citadel   compendium. Each module within allows for the exploration of the wondrous new universes that connect to the Radiant Citadel. Start time will be  7pm MST , running for about  3-4 hours . Aiming for every Thursday (Or Wednesday).  If a pre-made group of 4-5 players would like to negotiate something I'm also very open to that. There is a possibility of using D ynamic Lighting  as well, but this will depend on everyone's skill level. Newer players will likely find it quite disorienting, it's something we can play around with it. We will utilize  Discord  for Voice communication. The GM I have been running various one-shots and campaigns for about 6 years now, and playing for about 15. I am well versed on the rules, but even better I am a great teacher and hope to have a some new players come join the adventure. The Players 4-5 adventurers of all skills levels. Min-Maxing is discouraged. I'm hoping everyone is excited to also utilize the new  Monster of the Multiverse . The Rub I am charging $10 per player per session. Session 0 will be free so we can get to know each other without worrying about getting quality content.