Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NPC Sheets not saving correct info when linking tokens and setting to "none/generic token" (Standard 5e character sheet)

hello, For some reason when creating custom monsters (using the NPC sheet) I cannot get my monster stats to save correctly to the token. I cannot set HP values, AC etc when using the "None/generic token" option.  When dragging and dropping these from the journal the tokens do not keep their set size on the grid and will not link to the sheet pop up short cut) SHIFT+ Double clicking on the token. I have been doing this for years the same way with no issue why is this suddenly not working? Any help would be appreciated.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you provide some screenshots or step by step notes to help replicate this?  Regarding size on grid, is the page's grid size other than "1"?  Re: shift+dbl click, could you show a screen shot of the token's settings?  Thanks