This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player for each session via E-Transfer/Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. The Game Hello Adventurers, I'm starting an exciting campaign using the brand new&nbsp; Journeys through the Radiant Citadel &nbsp; compendium. Each module within allows for the exploration of the wondrous new universes that connect to the Radiant Citadel. Start time will be&nbsp; 7pm MST , running for about&nbsp; 3-4 hours . Aiming for every Thursday (Or Wednesday).&nbsp; If a pre-made group of 4-5 players would like to negotiate something I'm also very open to that. There is a possibility&nbsp;of using D ynamic Lighting&nbsp; as well, but this will depend on everyone's skill level. Newer players will likely find it quite disorienting, it's something we can play around with it. We will utilize&nbsp; Discord&nbsp; for Voice communication. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/343934/the-radiant-citadel" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/343934/the-radiant-citadel</a> The GM I have been running various one-shots and campaigns for about 6 years now, and playing for about 15. I am well versed on the rules, but even better I am a great teacher and hope to have a some new players come join the adventure. The Players 4-5 adventurers of all skills levels. Min-Maxing is discouraged. I'm hoping everyone is excited to also utilize the new&nbsp; Monster of the Multiverse . The Rub I am charging $10 per player per session. Session 0 will be free so we can get to know each other without worrying about getting quality content.