Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help in moving assets

My party finished Dragon Heist, and we own and are playing Dungeon of the Mad Mage. Dragon Heist has some maps and tokens I would like to use in the Mad Mage when they are still about town, but I see no way to import these. Is there a way or do I just need to have my party jump between games depending on what we are doing?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
With a Pro subscription, you can move those using Transmogrifier. With a Plus subscription, you could add a character for the graphics and set them as the default token on that character, then use the vault to move them over and reconstruct the map.  Tedious and annoying, but possible. With a free subscription, you could screenshot the map you want and upload that to the new game, but that's even more tedious and doesn't give you quite the same experience.