After a century long war against a demonic army ravaged the world, Terrafor is finally reaching a time of peace. But as one threat disappears a new one rises to take its place, and with it heroes hoping to earn glory and save their homes. Will they rise to the challenge and put a stop to the monstrous plague? Or will the world face a new calamity? Game Info Tales from Terrafor: The Plague Lord is a campaign set in a setting of my own design called Terrafor. The campaign is a full length campaign running from level 1 to somewhere around level 16 depending on the paths you take in the campaign. The campaign will be run on Tuesday nights from 7 PM EST to 10 PM EST on both Roll20 and Discord. About Me I have been a DM running D&D 5e for several years and like to run games with a focus on roleplay while still having combat that can challenge and reward my players. I am a story teller at heart and love seeing what kind of cool adventures I can create together with my players and I love to include ideas from your characters into the story of the campaign. Payment This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $13 USD payed by Paypal at session start. The first session will be a session0 and will be discounted to just $8 USD. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Joining The Game You can post an application to join the game in the applications thread on the game posting (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/343657/tales-from-terrafor-the-plague-lord" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/343657/tales-from-terrafor-the-plague-lord</a>). I try to check the applications at least once a day and will respond as soon as I can. I am excited to get to share the world I have created with you and I cant wait to see what kind of story we can tell together! Be sure to post an application in the thread if you are interested in playing!