ONE SEAT LEFT! CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW! THE FEYWING FIVE: A D&D5e and Roll20 Campaign! Based on the hit adventure module from Roll20 comes an epic level-1 adventure for beginners full of wacky hijinks, cultists, and large spiders, all run by a charismatic enby DM. Click here to join! LGBTQ+ and Beginner Friendly! Short campaign from level 1 to 2 (maybe 4-5 sessions) Session 0 and 1 are free, then $10/session. Session 0 will be held September 10 from 10 AM to 12 PM PST . Time/Date:  Every other Saturday from 10 AM to 12 PM PST Seats Open:  ONLY ONE! System:  D&D 5e Platform:  Roll20 for maps, visuals, and rolling dice, Discord for audio, theater of the mind for roleplay and certain encounters Type:  Short Campaign Pitch:  Elaria Feywing was once a proud adventurer. Now, she’s retired and has decided take on five new pupils in the hopes of marking her retirement worth it. You could be one of them! Other Notes:  My academic background helps me craft compelling characters and plot lines for campaigns. As your DM, I'll ensure that you'll have a comfortable environment to roleplay and explore the limits of storytelling. Unearthed Arcana and WOTC material is acceptable for character creation, but feel free to send me a message with any other questions you might have. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon! * *  * Hello, there! My name's Kaleiyah (they/them), and I've been playing fifth-edition Dungeons and Dragons since 2018. In addition to critting from either side of the DM/GM screen, I enjoy cooking, cartomancy, composing music, and completing my video game collection. I run RP-heavy campaigns with a dash of fun and some occasional Rule of Cool. One thing that differentiates me from other DM/GMs is that I started out as DM/GM rather than as a Player. I've carried this same initiative, drive and enthusiasm even into my former job as an Assistant Language Teacher in Japan and my studies as a current graduate student pursuing an MFA in Creative Writing. Dungeons and Dragons as well as other TTRPGs allow us to become more creative and empathetic in a world that says we have to give up childhood play once we blow out a certain number of candles on our birthday cake. To that, I say, “Nay!” and welcome you on what I hope to be a wonderful adventure for you and your next character. * * * This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session via StartPlaying. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.