Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Savage Worlds] Fantasy Campaign Saturday September 3 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time

Cataclysm! Game System: Pathfinder for Savage Worlds Day/Time: Saturday September 3, 2022 at 6 PM Pacific Time. We will play probably once a month. Number of players: 3 (would like 2-3 more) Experience required: None Voice: Discord, VTT: Roll20 Cataclysm! takes place on Earth in the year 2040 after a series of globe-shaking arcane super storms bring about the collapse of civilization. Meanwhile, residents from the magical world of Golarion have been trafficked across space and time to Earth, where they confront a strange and dying world teeming with unfamiliar technology and languages. Avoiding villainous raiders, corrupt fallen governments, and invasive wildlife, the Heroes band together to find their way home, or die trying. Please let me know If you’re interested, and I’ll send you an invite.
I think I might be interested in this. I have a lot of questions for sure.