Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Battletech sheet

GiGGles
Plus
Translator
Looking to start a battletech game but need the mech sheets for that instead of a character sheet ?? Anyone know how to do it..?
Wes
Sheet Author
I wanted a sheet for Battletech as well so I started making one, its rough as I'm teaching myself html and css while making it. I could post it here but its not really done to my liking so I have not contributed it to the the roll20 github. You would need to have a mentor subscription to use it as a custom character sheet by pasting it in. Here is the link to my github where i was working on it. Github Link The CST.html is the code for the Battletech Character Sheet and the CST.css is the styling. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who created sheets before me that i was able to take ideas and learn from and to all the contributors in the forums here for posting answers to my questions before I even asked them. If anyone would like to push forward with this please feel free. It has been a long term goal for me but if people can put to use what i have started by all means please do.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I was also wondering if this could be done but having a variable number of bubbles that can be selected may be an issue.
Wes
Sheet Author
Yeah I decided against the bubbles, but i think the bubbles would be possible. (My thoughts on the bubble would be having a three phase radio button which i don't think is possible.) On the above sheet, I built in the heat scale to highlight in red the current level of heat and the modifiers that happen at said heat.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Wesley , do you have a screenshot of your character sheet?
GiGGles
Plus
Translator
couldnt it be like a copy of the mech sheet then we could click on the bubble to blacken it and save it.. then put the equipment in the spaces beside just like the sheet. \
Wes
Sheet Author
Pictures of what I have so far: Sorry they are not the best quality.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Nice, do you have a quad version?
Wes
Sheet Author
I do not.

Edited 1408581967
Gauss
Forum Champion
Perhaps you could put in a switch for quads on the armor tab. :)
Wes
Sheet Author
That is a distinct possibility. Seems like Aerofighters might need to show up there eventually too.
Nice job- those are great! Now we just need Mech tokens to represent all the different kinds of BattleMechs. :)
GiGGles
Plus
Translator
Wesley L. said: That is a distinct possibility. Seems like Aerofighters might need to show up there eventually too. Grunts and Land vehicles too.... got to get some of those LRM carriers..
GiGGles
Plus
Translator
When is it going to be put on Roll20 ??