Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFDM to run a fun campaign! Will pay.

Welcome all! A group of friends and I have dabbled at some Dnd, but are looking for someone who will Dm a campaign once a month. We know this is a slower pace, but adulting! We are looking for something like Curse of Strahd, Dragons of Icespire keep from the essentials kit, or Princes of Apocalypse. Looking for est time 7:30 pm to 8 to start, 4 hours a session, Fridays or Saturdays once a month. We are an all over 35 groip, liberal and welcoming. Group willing to pay for quality. You can contact me through discord WizardTBWA#6580.
Send you a invite on discord.
Just sent a friend request on discord!
Also sent an invite! Looks like you will have options!
I don't run readymade campaigns but you might be interested to what I prepared. Check out my listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/333936/long-forgotten-tale" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/333936/long-forgotten-tale</a> Here my DC:&nbsp;FORK#1506. Add me if you are interested.
I've sent you a message here on Roll20 and a friend request in Discord.&nbsp; Looking forward to talking with you!