Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wasn't sure where to post this but need help.

Im having a short circuit and need help with my memory. In pathfinder they had an alchemist class. I know there is the master chymist class but there was another class in a book and i cant remember what it was called but it allowed the character to transform into a hulk like form. Can someone help me out with this as i think im going mad if i dont find it. Thanx
You might be thinking about mutagens (an alchemist class feature that allows them to "hulk out" as it were.) FYI - Roll20 doesn't want anything discussed on their forums that doesn't directly relate back to Roll20 functionality.  They may lock/delete this thread.  Check Reddit or another source if you need more info on alchemists or mutagens. -Adam
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Asking if it can be found on Roll20 or how to implement it on Roll20 are both fine to do here. Off topic posts are usually dealt with with a polite reminder or ignored if they are not gathering any traction. It's honestly not that big a deal. It doesn't look like that option is in the PF1 compendium, unfortunately. Pf2 debuted about the same time as the Compendiums really had their first growth spurt, and Paizo has been pushing 2e ever since. Good luck finding what you need Kefrem! Chances are a google search will yield what you need and the info can be manually put into one of the 1e sheets.
Adam Caramon said: FYI - Roll20 doesn't want anything discussed on their forums that doesn't directly relate back to Roll20 functionality.  They may lock/delete this thread.  Check Reddit or another source if you need more info on alchemists or mutagens. Unfortunately, their Reddit moderator does the same. That sub is essentially a graveyard of asset product promotion. If you ask any kind of question on there, you are redirected back to the Roll20 forums and told to make a comment here.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
The Foegetter said: Unfortunately, their Reddit moderator does the same. That sub is essentially a graveyard of asset product promotion. If you ask any kind of question on there, you are redirected back to the Roll20 forums and told to make a comment here. There is more than one part of Reddit though. r/pathfinder_RPG would probably be the best for this question.