Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Descent into Avernus - Monday Nights - 6pm Mountain, 8pm Eastern - Looking for 2 players

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We just started.  Already RL has stepped in and we need 2 more players.  It's a really good group.   I'm running Dragon Heist instead of the existing initial encounters, so if you've played Dragon Heist, I'd ask that you don't give anything away.   Please respond here or PM me.  If you respond quick enough, you can play tonight.  
A bit late to seeing the post, but if you still need a player, I'd like to get in on next session.  DM or hit me on discord Baldur#1100 if want information.

Edited 1661883531
I'd be interested in joining this as well. Veteran player but haven't played dragon heist or descend into Avernus yet.