Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tool Tip blocking nameplate when using "Hover to show nameplate..."

Hi Crew,  I'm using the 5e Roll20 Sheet, I'm loving the new Hover to show nameplate feature implemented recently but on my system it can conflict with tooltips. When hover is on you cant see the nameplate and when you do hover your tooltip covers the name plate.  The tool tip would cover the name when hover is off but you can see the name in that scenario so you don't notice it.  Not a big issue but easily worked around, seems if its not unique to my system, the tool tip needs some padding.  Thanks in advance!  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yup, I reported that one. It really makes it a "use one or the other" situation. :/
keithcurtis said: Yup, I reported that one. It really makes it a "use one or the other" situation. :/ MAYBE another Placement for the tooltip OR the nameplate? If tooltip would appear next to the token, this would fix it! (not above as it would block the bars - if any)