Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Remove Broken Tokens?

So, in the last week or two I've suddenly noticed the rise of zombie tokens--that is, tokens I thought long deleted have resurfaced. In each case, at some point I removed an image from my library and the token vanished, and I thought the token was gone, but now just the token's name tag will show up on the map, yet it cannot be selected to be removed. The only thing I can do is recreate the map. Does anyone know a better solution to this? Is there a way to select a token with a broken image?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
These are Phantom Tokens, reported in several places on the forum. They've always been there, but recent updates have made them visible. There are several methods to remove them, mentioned here: Phantom Tokens .
Aha! I didn't find anything in my searches, but thank you! I'll check it out.