Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout Text Editor

In the Handout text editor, if I click the Insert Link button, the modal comes up properly, but the text values for both the display text and URL fields have white text on white background, making it unreadable. This happens regardless of browser (tried Edge, Firefox, and Chrome), and regardless of whether the in-game Dark mode is on. If I use Chrome's Dark Mode extension, it's viewable, but all other text on the screen is dark grey on darker grey (barely readable). This started happening sometime in the 6 weeks (the last time I remember it worked properly).
After tinkering around in Chrome and inspecting the css of the field, I've found that if I turn off this setting, it's properly visible. :root {    --color-surface2: #f5f5f5;