Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Invictus, Living World

Invictus A West-marches style server where after the crash of the floating City Invictus, players find themselves residents in the now plateau city, the remains of the once great airship. The ruined remains of Golarion lay stretched out in front of you with its past and present wiped clean, ready to be rediscovered and reclaimed. • Pathfinder 1e • 25 Point buy. 3 character slots. • Soft capped Epic levels. • Mythic unlocked at later levels through trials. • Custom Guild System, functioning similarly to Templates and allowing you to really specialize in a role. • Rewards for roleplay. • Additional Systems we use are PoW and Spheres with select ffd20 Classes Contact for Discord invite.  Games are played on multiple roll20 tables.  
Will you allow other 3pp other than  PoW and Spheres with select ffd20 Classes?
we have a list of exactly what is allowed currently.  anything beyond that has to be requested.
Hungry Gnome said: we have a list of exactly what is allowed currently.  anything beyond that has to be requested. Could you please mail me the list I would like to see it before I join.
its in a custom google  doc.  Far easier to just join the discord and look.. you can always leave it if you dont like what you see
While I am interested, what time/day are the sessions held?
Its a living world, so sessions are at a variety of times and days, depending on when a GM is available to run ( we have multiple)
I suppose I'll have to get an invite to this discord then so I can discuss with the GMs that are available to see if I can fit into one of their timeslots.