Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Keep Getting Logged Out of Roll20 Mid-Edit

Edited 1662469332
Hi, This is a recent thing, maybe a month or so. I've been ignoring it but as it's not gone away I'm now reporting it. I'm updating my campaign, been at it a while, go to open an NPC or handout and instead I get a Roll20 login form in that window. Regardless of me logging back in, it is then broken i.e. the NPC/handout does not come back, and I have to exit Roll20 and come back in. I'm using the latest version of Firefox: It's pretty locked-down using NoScript, although I enable all the scripts required to run for Roll20 (I do usually disable google analytics as it's completely useless ... but I have also tried with it enabled, without sucess): Have Roll20 started using 3rd-party cookies or trackers (!) to monitor/expire logins? That's about the only thing I can think of that might be causing this, due to my privacy settings: Please let me know if anyone else is having any similar issues or you have any suggestions. NB: I used to use Chrome for Roll20 but it became pretty-much unusable so I switched to Firefox. Thanks, Manny.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Manny! That's good data, but if you also collect a Console Log ( Chrome ,  Firefox ) from the time this happens and file a  Help Center Request , you'll create a ticket for actual dev help and give them the info they need to try and figure out what's going on.
Thanks Keith, I will do that if I get nowhere here, but for now I wanted to check with the community and see if anyone else is experiencing the same issues or has any thoughts on workarounds.