Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest check Thinking of creating a 5E campaign "Scourging of the Shire"

The Scourging of the Shire Apparently war in the East has caused strangers, fleeing the war to first move around, then through, and finally into the Shire. Men and worse, led by a tall old drink of water known as Sharkey. You and some friends broke into a closed pub and found bottles of cider, over a few of these a sort of plan arose. From today, or rather tomorrow, after breakfast you and your mates will throw down the humans and give Sharkey the boot. You will free the other hobbits, open the jail, bring back the old ways, and (most important) open the pubs. Based entirely in The Shire, halflings only PHB classes only . The release date would be in mid November, after the U.S. elections, based on interest, I would set the day and time, if mostly European interest shows earlier, if all three of the gamers in Hawaii sign up it would be much later... The day would have to fit within my other schedule, to be worked out as we move nearer the release date. I will start the research to build it if the comments seem to indicate interest.
All hail Sharky. Bring back the pubs! Hah, I'm interested.