This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20/session/player. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/346172/menace-under-otari-saturdays-at-5-30" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/346172/menace-under-otari-saturdays-at-5-30</a> Introduction This is the adventure that comes with the Pathfinder Second Edition Beginner Box! Something has been stealing barrels upon barrels of salted fish from the Otari fishery. Discover what lies underneath the oceanside village of Otari and learn how to play Pathfinder Second Edition at the same time! Specifically designed for new players, this adventure serves as a fantastic tutorial for this incredible TTRPG system. Pricing Session 0 is free! We'll use this time to talk safety tools and create characters, as well as look at some of the rules for new players to the system. Each session will be $20/session/player and will be handled on startplaying.games. I'll DM the link to my adventure page on their website as soon as you sign up. First two players to sign up get Session 1 half off! About Me Hi folks! I've been playing TTRPGs since I was 15. After a few years of huddling around a single d6 in my high school band's storage room, we finally upgraded to 5e and I've been hooked ever since. I run both sci-fi and fantasy games using Middle Finger of Vecna's Dark Matter supplement for 5e and Pathfinder Second Edition respectively. I have over 400 hours of live game time on Roll20, and probably close to 1000 hours of in-person TTRPG experience. Outside of TTRPGs, I am a professional musician who has performed all across the southeastern United States with a Master of Music Performance degree. I am currently freelancing as a musician in the time after completing this degree and filling my free time with professional Game Mastering. About My Games My games are smoke- and drink-friendly (as long as you're not abusing these during the game) and 18+. I use lines and veils as my primary safety tool, though I can and will use others if my players request them. My standard rules: no bigotry, no disrespecting fellow players, no PvP (including no stealing from other player characters), any sexual conduct in-character occurs off-screen, any in-character (and out of character, duh) sexual assault results in an immediate ban from my table, no violence against children, and if any of those are something "your character would do," write a better character. I like running mostly quest-focused games, but I'm starting to dip my toes deeper into roleplay and really assume the mask of the NPC I'm playing. My only ask is that you give me a break if I mess up! I like to run things by the seat of my pants for my 5e sci-fi games, but I'm a lot more careful with my PF2e prep work. I ask the same of my players for each game. Although this listing is specifically for Pathfinder 2e, I can take requests on my startplaying.games page: <a href="https://startplaying.games/gm/chris" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/gm/chris</a> Menace Under Otari (Saturdays at 5:30) The tutorial adventure for Pathfinder Second Edition is Menace Under Otari. It sends characters directly into the action with a short tutorial dungeon and allows for some introduction to the setting of Golarion. This game is scheduled for Saturdays at 5:30, but if you would like to join at another time, I can set up another adventure on my page. The first session is "scheduled" for this Saturday the 10th, but will be pushed back a week until we have at least 3 players. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/346172/menace-under-otari-saturdays-at-5-30" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/346172/menace-under-otari-saturdays-at-5-30</a>