Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Character Abilities unable to see/edit after creating one.

I am preparing for a campaign and am creating some NPC's that are going to recur like characters. For quick use of their normal attacks I decided to create macros for each character that would allow me to access their primary attacks. When I created a macro for one character and then left the character sheet to try the functionality of it and it worked as I had programmed which was good, rolling the dice with the modifiers I wanted. But then I wanted to go back and add the damage dice to the macro, but I could not edit the macro anymore. This was all under the Abilities section of the 3rd character tab. Also of note the attributes section under the same tab showed all the attributes I had but on the character sheet but on subsequent visits to the same tab I was unable to see any of the attributes either. I can still add new ones but anytime I add one then I cannot see/edit them in the future. I am currently using a ASUS laptop with an NVidia Geforce GTX 260M graphics card. I am running windows 7 with the latest version of internet explorer at this time. Of note while I was typing this post I decided to long in using google chrome as my browser and that fixed the problem for me. Meaning I could interact with the things using chrome not IE. Just figured you would like to know. Now I see that it will work on chrome I may focus my efforts there.
1408244048

Edited 1408244460
Gauss
Forum Champion
Internet Explorer may not be completely compatible with Roll20. It wasn't long ago that it wasn't at all compatible with Roll20. With that said I tested IE11 and found no problem with the character sheet. Which version of IE are you using?
I was using IE 11.0 per that information program ya'll gave to check which version I use. The numbers in the gray areas still don't appear to populate but they do seem to calculate because when I link one of the tokens stats to them they seem to calculate accurately, just still can't seem them well and not sure the rolls are working for me. They all work fine on chrome so will just keep using that.