Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

For the Queen has a blank "New Card" in the Queen deck

Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Per the subject line. It's between cards 12 and 13. This is from a brand new instance of the game with no changes made. Should be a pretty easy fix/patch.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Stephanie! The best way to get this report to the eyes of the team is through a  Help Center Request . That will create a ticket. On the forums, it's mostly community help.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Actually, I emailed Evil Hat and they have taken care of it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Much better solution. I didn't even think to research the marketplace item. 
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I mostly figured it out because I started by reporting a licensed marketplace item on the Roll20 help center, and the dropdown for that didn't have FTQ as one of the options. So I thought "aha! This must pre-date the rest of the Evil Hat partnership!" and since Evil Hat is very easy to contact... I emailed them. Sean got back to me in about 3 hours. They're a great company.