Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Inline Roll Hoverover Placement

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
With the advent of the Character Sheet functionality the macro formulas can be quite large (especially if any calculated attributes are involved). This has had the side effect (at least for me) that the hoverover information gets cut off, because it goes below the roll, rather than above it. Sometimes all one can see is the formula. Here's an example of what I'm talking about: Would it be possible to have the hoverover appear above the roll? Or is there some way to concatenate some of formulas (like only show the value returned by the formula)? As it stands now, the only way to see all the details of the roll is to type something in the chat window to get the roll higher up so the information is visible, even if that means typing junk text just to advance the roll higher.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
+1 for ensuring the entire popup is visible; I'm certain the hover on inline rolls is using some variant of the jQuery tooltips, and they have a means to collide with the window bounds, modifying their position accordingly.
+1