Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

All Pathfinder 2 Games! ($9)

Hello Everyone! I run Pathfinder Second Edition! As a 30-year GM with system mastery of PF2 I can offer a narratively rich experience for 4-5 hours a session up to once a week. Depending on player interest for any game I may run more than one group, weekly or alternating-weekly, with a 5th or even a 6th player if you have a premade group already. Payments go directly into purchasing more Roll20 enhancements to allow the most possible ease of character creation and advancement, from sourcebooks to adventure modules. I am happy to teach new players the elegant simplicity of Pathfinder 2, and I am always available for help and questions. Please leave a post in the Character Applications thread if you have an interest in one of my games! Now Available: Fall of Plaguestone, Troubles in Otari, Strength of Thousands, Extinction Curse, A Fist Full of Flowers, Abomination Vaults, Quest for the Frozen Flame, Headshot the Rot, and Dinner at Lion Lodge. PF1 ports to PF2 with request (and some extra payment for my time!) including Kingmaker, Curse of the Crimson Throne, and Mummy's Mask. Discord: CopaKindred#0557
what time frames are you availble on wed?
DM4Hire#5290 is my discord said: what time frames are you availble on wed? All of them!  I've made a habit of waking up at 4am to play, so much so that it's like... my normal daily routine.  XD