Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Full works purchase Gabriel Pickard

Is there an easy way to purchase the full collection of items from Gabriel Pickard on the marketplace? it seems like it would be difficult to get everything across all of his repertoire.
The only way I can imagine that even being possible is if you somehow got direct contact. Creators tend to avoid selling "libraries" of their works because of the high tendency for them to be distributed for piracy. That said, DriveThruRPG has a much better store platform so you could at least add everything to the cart to make one bulk purchase instead of hundreds of $5 purchases (although that would unfortunately exclude native Roll20 integration). Keep in mind that all of his works value for well over $1,000 USD. I believe they are 100% worth it, but I also bought the majority of them one at a time.