Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Help. Game Load Issues

So, I'm dealing with an issue where none of my games are loading correctly. I've restarted roll20, restarted my PC. Its an issue that only effects me and not any of the people I play with. I'm not sure where to go with this. Help would be appreciated. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
1) Have you tried a different browser? If you are using Chrome, try Firefox. If you are using Firefox, try Chrome. If not using either, use one of those.  2) Do you have any extensions? If so, try disabling them.  3) Try clearing your cache/cookies. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Some critical parts of the interface are being blocked by something, like the CSS at the very least. In addition to Gauss's suggestions, I'd add testing if the page will load in a private browsing window.