Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5E] [Lost Mine of Phandelver] [Wed. 11:30AM EST] Looking for one additional player! [New Players Welcome]

This is a on-going game. Our party fighter just dropped and we are looking for a replacement. It's not strictly necessary to play a martial character. Please reply with the following information. This is a 18+ game only. Minors will not be considered. Name: Preferred Pronouns:  Age: Discord: Character Idea: A little about yourself: What you like most about D&D:
Name: Riddick Preferred Pronouns: He/Him They/Them Age: 25 Discord: Riddick (Plasma) λ#7139 Character Idea: A grumpy necromancer wannabe dragonborn warlock who starts of Neutral evil  but with time and compassion he could become a valuable asset and a very good all be it eccentric friend. A little about yourself: I have been playing D&D for a while aw well as DM'ing for a time but it has been a while since i last played. i realy want to get back in to playing as i love the storys and adventues i get to go on, i also like to dabble in RP when playing but im not hard in to it, may do a voice or sometihng but no method acting from me lol. im very chilled out as a person and very open. my availability is most days of the week apart from tuesday and Friday. I may be in the UK but Time zones are no issue for me so i can play in to the early hours of the morning with no problem. What you like most about D&D: i love the adventures and the storys, the friendships that can form in the game and in the group, being able to imagin vividly the world the DM is setting out for you and really get stuck in to the story. i also love creating fun and querky characters and seeing them grow in to their own, i love the exsitement of a role that only just hits a veally important roll, or the pain of a roll that fall just short that could spell disaster. i love the heartbrake of loosing a character and having a chapter close only for a new one to start in a new life. i love D&D.
Name: steven Preferred Pronouns: he/him Age:27 Discord: Bluelantern69#5075 Character Idea:  (I am very flexible) A Kalashtar bard who comes from a military family, who expected him too take on the family trade like the rest of his kin. All his life he has been picked on because of his more fragile form, but that did not stop him from getting into scraps and scuffs.  He wants too prove that even a bard can be a warrior, and more suited too the military instead of a meat head, so he plans on showing his family his triumphs when he returns a hero warrior (bard) A little about yourself:  I have been playing dnd since I was a teenager, I love chilling and getting to know new people. In the end I am a very average guy, with a lot of time on my hands and not much too occupy it with. What you like most about D&D:  I love exploration, and adventure. I do like making connections that matter, I love battle, I love role-playing.  But most of all I love the unquie things, like the flavor and diversity of a GM who makes new things, since I have played a lot of dnd, the same old stuff can get repetitive.  Plus hanging out with new people and meshing always feels awesome.
Name: Rev is preferred, Jack is my actual name. Preferred Pronouns: He/Him Age: 26 years of age, as of early September Discord: ReVORG#8575 Character Idea: I have many ideas, and if you're interested please DM me here or on Discord and I can go over more with you. but here is one of them -  An Elven Bard who sings and believes in The Moon, Stars, and everything in the space above. Mostly a night lover, all of her music is in reference to the moon, and the stars. Hopeful music to spur people on. She has special midnight min-concerts in town squares and taverns for a different kind of performance. With no real drive for anything but music, there is a part of her that wants to explore the world and see if anything else can inspire her for her musical drive. A little about yourself: I am 26 years of age, and a TV/Film Production Graduate. I love storytelling and getting to know the other characters I am set with, and if possible, helping their issues as well as my own characters goals and hopes. In my spare time, I play video games and multiplayer games of many kinds, and watch and support my favourite twitch streamers. What you like most about D&D: Like I mentioned before, I adore storytelling. Using backstories in the plot is my favourite thing, and having each NPC having their own unique story to tell is amazing to me. I also enjoy all other aspects of D&D, like a good epic combat with the risk of death, and sneaking around guards to get an item, with the tension of 1 bad roll could make it all go wrong. I do also really like meeting other players, understanding their loves and passions for the game and giving them the best experience possible.
Name: Aaron / Mad-Gerbil Preferred Pronouns: He/Him Age: 39 Discord: Mad-Gerbil#7757 Character Idea: I would like to play one of the fallowing: Thri-Kreen fighter or ranger, a Loxodon druid, or a Warforge cleric/tank. A little about yourself: I have been playing 5E for about 5 years now, and 3.5/pathfinder before that.  I enjoy a lot of fantasy and RPG games/movie/anime, as well as good comedy and memes. What you like most about D&D: I love combat and strategy the most, but I also like good story telling, exploration, and roleplay as well.
Name: YeebZ Preferred Pronouns: They/Them/She/ Her Age: 30's Discord: YeebZ#0454 Character Idea: Wild Magic Barb, Drakewarden ranger, or twilight cleric A little about yourself: burnt out DM looking to play a little  What you like most about D&D: making friends and telling a good story... also hulk smashing things.