Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG [GMT-5] [OLD-guy] Pathfinder 2e solid role-player

Edited 1664278807
There are so many tags to keep up with now… I think my  Bio  says it all, but I would stress that this would be my first experience with 2e. (I do own hard copies/ pdfs of all the 2e materials) Turning 50 has made playing the 3.5 or PF1e too challenging for these old brain cells. There are just too many nuances (and  exceptions)  to the rules to keep track of anymore and I’ve stopped wanting to try… I do love gaming within a construct however and I believe the 2nd edition might just be the compromise I’m looking for. (Everything I’ve read so far seems to support this as well) I’m looking for a long term campaign (an AP would be stellar!) and I promise to see it though even if I ultimately hate the system). Ideally I would be looking for someone who wants to try some shit and/or audition some players for admission into another campaign. I look forward to hearing from you.
No one would fault me for a single bump would they?  I’m still looking for a weekly game.