Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't find library / images to recover space after deleting game

Hey all, Instead of deleting images and audio tracks one by one I deleted the complete games instead.  This did not free up any space. After some clicking I located my music files and deleted them one by one... that worked. However, I can't find my picture files anywhere. And it still says these are taking up half of my space. How can I access the library to delete the stored files when the game using those assets was already deleted? Thx, DM Pero

Edited 1664124256
Gauss
Forum Champion
Assets are by account, not by game. Create any game and check your Art Library (for images) or Jukebox (for music).  To delete Art Library images:  Go to the Art Library tab your game, click on the name of an art library asset. This will open a window. Select any assets you wish to delete, then right click and select delete. To delete Jukebox music:  Go to the jukebox in your game, click "Manage Audio", click "Tracks", then click on the name of the audio file. Click the trashcan icon.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should create an Art Library & Jukebox management game and use that. No character sheet or customisation needed, you're using it just for uploads, folder management, etc.,  I use a Library Game for this, because I already have one for every system I run as a Pro subscriber. 
Cool, makes sense. I’ll do that, thanks!