Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - Need two Player fro Dragonheist / Waterdeep Campaign.

Storyteller knows FR and Waterdeep very well going back to 2nd edition!! We already have three players signed up for the game - a druid, a warlock, and a wizard so we definitely need a tank and perhaps a healer?? This will be a strong mix of role play and action / combat. We want to play through intrigue and investigation, as well as classic action back alley fights and explore under the city in Undermountain. Experienced players desired, serious newcomers welcome.  DM me if you are interested!  
Oh sorry... the game will be 2X per month 8pm -11pm EST on Staurdays beginning October 15th. 
Veteran player with a friend of the same experience. DiabolicScar#2796 - friend is GhostStalker#1492. Would prefer Thursdays or Sundays 9:00pm central, but we can adjust and discuss in discord. Hope to get some feedback!
Thanks for your reply, crushed on the Saturday game but let's talk about Sundays for another game... SteelyDan#2663
Hello! I am interested in joining your Campaign, have played D&D for several years, Discord: sonofkardsen#4772
We filled up but would love to organize another game we have enough players for two groups. find me on Discord SteelyDan#2663