Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token bar of tokens in "GM Info Overlay" visible in "Objects & Tokens" layer even with no GM Overlay Opacity

Hi, I realized today for the first time that for tokens that I moved from the "Objects & Tokens" layer to the "GM Overlay" layer some parts, e.g. the token bar or the name plate, remain visible. This is somewhat disturbing and I assume it is not intended. Please take a look at the picture attached here. There are numbers visible that belong to the tokens that you cannot see anymore.  Usually you want to have things "out of the way" when you put them in the GM layer and set the opacity to zero. That does not work (anymore). Has anybody else realized that? Can I get rid of this effect with different settings? Any idea? We play "Icewind Dale" and I use Google Chrome as browser.  Ulf.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is a known bug that is being worked on. Rest assured that they are not visible to players at any rate.
Yes, my players did not see these "artefacts". At least I know that it is not my mistake ;-) Thanks for your answer and support!