Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a Dm for Sunday afternoons. 2pm until 7ish Central time

I have a group of 3 to 5 players looking for a Dm to run a game twice a month on Sundays for 5 to 6 hours.  We play DnD 5e. We all have accounts on DnD beyond and access to all the digital books via Beyond.  We prefer strong story and Role Play capable Dm's.  We try to avoid the hack and slash treasure collection games.  Let us know if your interested and we can talk.  We would be happy to pay for a session 0 one shot so we can see how we all get along.  Contact me and lets play some DnD. P.S. are group is diverse with several members who are part of the LBHTQ+ community. 
Greetings I am Aramathis, a DM/GM with 40 years of experience behind the screen and over 10,000 hours in Role20. I have been involved with D&amp;D since nearly the beginning and have had the pleasure to sit in front of&nbsp;some&nbsp;of the games greatest. In addition to being familiar with D&amp;D I have run games such as GAMMA WORLD and even Metamorphosis Alpha for you old timers like myself. My primary campaign is a fantasy persistent world that has been around since 1982 and has thousands of hours of game time logged with varying groups. My world is developed with thousands of digital art pictures and voice simulation for NPC’s creating a persistent world beyond that which most could even imagine. I have things such as weather, holidays, personal struggles, children, life, death and even periodic local, regional and world events affecting the lives of the characters and so much more. Let me know and we can talk. I typically do not work with single player pick ups only whole groups that want to play.&nbsp; Ara &nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/H44xVpcj" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/H44xVpcj</a> &nbsp; here is a Discord link to chat