Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Whats this value for?

Today i was tinkering around seeing if could build Raziel in 5e and made him a monk/hexblade but ..when i clik his weapon...i have advantage on toggle yet....this odd value i have circled pops up. Whats it from?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You apparently have a second damage type on that weapon although it doesn't have a designated type.
yea i figured that..im just trying to track down where...i didnt add it, Roll20 did........er....*scratches head*
its from here...i just dont know why roll20 added it....

Edited 1664918534
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
What style of weapon is your pact weapon? A longsword maybe? Cause then it's the one hand vs two hand damage
yea its longsword...that must be it. The game just didnt fill in everything due to a glitch i guess.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If it was a longsword dragged from the compendium, it automatically makes a 1H and 2H version, not one version with two damages. Kefrem, can you successfully repeat the behavior?
yep i dragged another longsword+1 and it did it again and again with each one i dragged.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Weird, I get two entries for longsword +1, each with only one damage value. Nothing in Damage2.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Kefrem, what browser are you using? And are you on the regular D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet? Any extensions?
using just the standard roll20 5e and im on mozilla
On a thought....hexblade pact weapons are spose to be one handed from my memory. Maybe that has something to do with it? system is confused?