Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with Roll20AM

I have just created a new game and added Roll20AM. Every time I try to import from jukebox, my scripts crash with this error. This happens weather I use the config tool or enter the command  !roll20AM --config,import into chat. Can any one tell me what I am doing wrong? SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input     at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)     at importJukebox (apiscript.js:7177:33)     at configHandler (apiscript.js:6423:13)     at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:6174:17)     at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17)     at processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi, Melvin the Mediocre! Are you deleting the old Roll20AM db before importing the new edits? !roll20AM --config,remove !roll20AM --config,import
Thanks for the reply, I get the same issue. I have restarted the script api sandbox, and even removed and readded the script, left and restarted the game. No change. Edit - I just created another game and it works fine.  :shrug:
Well, I copied the game to a new one, and added the roll20AM script, and it is throwing the same error.  That is just bizarre. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Does one of your tracks have a potential control character in it, or maybe a diacritical (accent)? Examples: " ' ; : ! @ # $ % ^ & * | ( ) á ü î, ... Basically, something you'd use in a macro, or something that is not vanilla alphanumeric. It could be thwoing off parsing somewhere in the script
I don't think so, I can import them into other games. This is a one shot, so I will just not use sound effects. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Edited 1665284411
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Make sure your tracks are in a playlist, even if you don't care about using playlists.  Add them to a playlist, remove/import and then it should work
Victor B. said: Make sure your tracks are in a playlist, even if you don't care about using playlists.  Add them to a playlist, remove/import and then it should work Yes, that was it.