Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to change critical range (4E)

Heya, so one of my players is going to be getting an ability that changes their critical chance from nat 20s to 19-20, is there a way to make it so the roll result changes color or something to show that 19 is still a critical hit?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Generally, adding cs>19 to the end of a roll will do that, for example  (for historical reasons, >19 means "greater than or equal to"): [[1d20cs>19+3]] or /r 1d20cs>19+3 In the case of a character sheet, it kind of depends on what the sheet author set up.  If you're using the standard D&D 4e character sheet, you edit the Power Macro section to add in the dice modifier:
Cool it works, thanks Aaron! I try to read the wiki sometimes but there's just so much info that I get overwhelmed.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Great!!