Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I Can't Login to my roll20 account

My other account with the username "Lucas A." is unable to login in any form to the roll20 site. It normally gives an error message of incorrect password and when I try to change it and put my email it displays the standard message that if there is an email associated with that account it will receive the recovery link, but the email never arrives, even on the junk or spam folders. That forced me to create this account to participate in a friends game but there is a lot of things on that other one that I don't want to lose.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center and Send a request to get Roll20 staff attention and a ticket to track your issue. It's mostly community help here. 
Did that but no answer, anyway today it seems they actually send a password recovery link that worked few minutes after I post this topic... So it worked.