Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pages are not loading

I am unable to go into my saved pages and edit them. When I go into my campaign I can manipulate that FIRST page that pops up, but if I go to any of the pages I've already created, or create a new page myself, it only shows portions of the white grid, not even the entire thing. Please help as I was trying to prep for a game this weekend! email is <a href="mailto:daserrano1201@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">daserrano1201@yahoo.com</a>
Can you take a look at <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and let us know if that helps? If not give us the console log and that will give us more info.
1408769868

Edited 1408842136
Samuel L.
Sheet Author
I am still having this issue, but only worse, no maps load, its only white. My maps are not large, and neither are my pictures. Its not just me but everyone in my campaign. I have gone through the Solving_Technical_Issues with no effect. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/379884/the-eldritch-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/379884/the-eldritch-campaign</a> 70 app.js:22 "TOUCH SUPPORTED: false" app.js:23 "USING WEBGL ACCELERATION..." app.js:23 "select" app.js:18 "Switch mode to select" app.js:18 "Initializing new dice engine with randomness..." app.js:32 "Using random entropy" app.js:32 "Unable to start up OpenTok!" app.js:33 "window resize" app.js:35 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 "tuts loaded" tutorial_tips.js:7 "Final page load." app.js:28 "Scan for new plays!" app.js:28 "Auth'ed." app.js:28 "Go post auth!" app.js:28 "initial setup" app.js:28 "Got players value..." app.js:28 "joining game..." app.js:28 "Player -JKy5B91EIPlqd3FmDGP is offline..." app.js:26 "Player -JUVKOp1DJVkc3teMuNo is offline..." app.js:26 "Player -JUlpGpG-vyOdE-z2Man is offline..." app.js:26 "Deferred finish joining..." app.js:28 "Firebase Online" app.js:22 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Full load page!" app.js:26 "We have 3 pages" app.js:28 "handle page changes" app.js:28 false app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5828/2m_XaM8XpFCTdSg5ZyZp8A/max.png?13399776065" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5828/2m_XaM8XpFCTdSg5ZyZp8A/max.png?13399776065</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5828/2m_XaM8XpFCTdSg5ZyZp8A/thumb.png?13399776065" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5828/2m_XaM8XpFCTdSg5ZyZp8A/thumb.png?13399776065</a> " app.js:25 "Do refresh link cache!" app.js:25 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:29 "init active page!" app.js:28 "activate page!" app.js:26 "FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE." app.js:26 "Graphics: 1" app.js:26 "Paths: 0" app.js:26 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5129984/-r5gq40ZbX1wtA2z0jOJ8Q/med.jpg?14078298995" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5129984/-r5gq40ZbX1wtA2z0jOJ8Q/med.jpg?14078298995</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5129984/-r5gq40ZbX1wtA2z0jOJ8Q/original.jpg?14078298995" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5129984/-r5gq40ZbX1wtA2z0jOJ8Q/original.jpg?14078298995</a> " app.js:25 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:29 "Search took 10ms" app.js:34 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:29 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Updating character sheet values" app.js:29 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "setting src" app.js:25 "Cols: 10 Rows: 7" app.js:21 "Descending into madness..." app.js:32 "setting src" app.js:25 "init active page!" app.js:28 "activate page!" app.js:26 "FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE." app.js:26 "Graphics: 2" app.js:26 "Paths: 0" app.js:26 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/med.jpg?14087690805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/med.jpg?14087690805</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/original.jpg?14087690805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/original.jpg?14087690805</a> " app.js:25 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/max.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/max.jpg?14087691425</a> " app.js:25 "setting src" app.js:25 "Cols: 2 Rows: 2" app.js:21 "Took 78ms to generate cache." app.js:21 "Reorder by ZORDER" app.js:26 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "setting src" app.js:25 "Cols: 3 Rows: 3" app.js:21 "Took 182ms to generate cache." app.js:21 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 Array [ 424, 304.5 ] app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Debounced init page!" app.js:23 "init active page!" app.js:28 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/original.jpg?14087690805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/original.jpg?14087690805</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/max.jpg?14087690805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274165/WgiYLkXvV6LOfQXMWJjYdQ/max.jpg?14087690805</a> " app.js:25 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/max.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/max.jpg?14087691425</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425</a> " app.js:25 "setting src" app.js:25 "Cols: 2 Rows: 2" app.js:21 "Took 77ms to generate cache." app.js:21 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 Array [ 706.3725490196078, 1442.6470588235293 ] app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Debounced init page!" app.js:23 "init active page!" app.js:28 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/thumb.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/thumb.jpg?14087691425</a> " app.js:25 "setting src" app.js:25 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Player -JUVKOp1DJVkc3teMuNo is offline..." app.js:26 "init active page!" app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 Array [ 1505.7692307692307, 1046.1538461538462 ] app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Debounced init page!" app.js:23 "init active page!" app.js:28 "Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/thumb.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/thumb.jpg?14087691425</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/5274176/y3c1s-DGTTWp1Py6sko-Vg/med.jpg?14087691425</a> " app.js:25 "setting src" app.js:25 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 Array [ 1020.945945945946, 830.4054054054054 ] app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Debounced init page!" app.js:23 "init active page!" app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 Array [ 911.3636363636363, 830.6818181818181 ] app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Debounced init page!" app.js:23 "init active page!" app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30 "Show Character View Dialog!" app.js:29 "Render character view" app.js:29 "59ms to end of html" app.js:29 "Player -JUVKOp1DJVkc3teMuNo is offline..." app.js:26 "Show Character View Dialog!" app.js:29 "Render character view" app.js:29 "36ms to end of html" app.js:29 "Player -JUVKOp1DJVkc3teMuNo is offline..." app.js:26 "Render character view" app.js:29 "62ms to end of html" app.js:29 "Do refresh link cache!" app.js:25 "Search took 31ms" app.js:34 "Player -JUVKOp1DJVkc3teMuNo is offline..." app.js:26 "window resize" app.js:35 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 Array [ 910.0877192982457, 514.4736842105264 ] app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Final set zoom!" app.js:23 Array [ 910.0877192982457, 514.4736842105264 ] app.js:23 "UPDATE GL SIZE!" app.js:23 "Debounced init page!" app.js:23 "init active page!" app.js:28 "refershing page listings!" app.js:30
1408776431
Gauss
Forum Champion
Samuel , what is the campaign details link for your campaign? The Devs will need it.
1408842153

Edited 1408842239
Samuel L.
Sheet Author
Gauss said: Samuel , what is the campaign details link for your campaign? The Devs will need it. Sorry updated. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/379884/the-eldritch-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/379884/the-eldritch-campaign</a>
I mean, I joined the game and the first page (the one I could see as a player) loaded fine... I'm not seeing anything in your console log that indicates any errors occurring, either. Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing? And just to double-check, you cleared your cache already, right?
I'm having this issue too in Firefox even after I cleared the cache. About a third of the map is visible on the left hand side of the screen but the rest is just white. Objects and light sources are displaying, just not the map. It seems to display ok in Chrome, although was very laggy. I have recently updated flashplayer and java so I assume this might have something to do with it? I logged out and back in and i lost everything except light then did the same again and everything came back. Very odd.