TL;DR   Need at least 3 more players for weekly Thursday sessions at 11am PST/2pm EST/7pm GMT +1 ➛ Rounding into Chapter 3 ➛ You'll start at level 6 ➛ Current Party is a Human Paladin, Oath of Vengeance Join the Discord Server My Discord name:  Jarpo#3871 DND Beyond Campaign Link Roll20 Game Link Hell in a handbasket! Elturel, Baldur's Gate holier-than-thou sister city has vanished from the Forgotten Realms with only a massive crater left where it's white walls once stood. Refugees who somehow survived the apocalyptical disappearance have fled to Baldur's Gate only to find its doors are shut. This is the official published adventure from Wizards of the Coast. It's got horror, high fantasy, and sometimes hilarious elements to it. My style of play is quite similar to Matt Mercer's delivery: Silly voices, descriptive narration in and out of combat, and atmospheric music! About me: I can guarantee you that at my table you'll experience an unforgettable story personal to you; a narrative that is as much game as it is performance. Utilizing my stage acting experience, voice talents, and improv abilities, I am here to help you build epic memories while you, the player, really tell the story - a tale that you'll be frothing at the mouth to regale to both family and friends for years to come (much to their annoyance)! Lifelong nerd, I rekindled my fervor for TTRPGs after moving back to the US from China. With a desire for unique narratives and heavy roleplay, I embarked on a life-changing decision to start DMing as a hobby. After 3 years of honing my craft, I brought my passions to twitch by joining the Fabled42 network and decided to make it a profession. When not playing D&D, you can find me at your local dollar store buying glitter to use in my next ambitious miniature crafting endeavor or singing Baby Shark to my 3 year old daughter, Freyja. What can you expect? All DND Beyond sources, a good bit of compendium access in Roll20, premium dynamic account, minor animations (not Foundry level due to Roll20's limitations), wonderful battle maps, Syrinscape Soundboard for music and atmosphere, sound effects made on my end, voice modding - both software and hardware, Roll20 API usage to streamline the game. You'll both love and hate the monsters and NPCs you run into as they will come alive right before your eyes! You can follow this link here to the Startplaying Adventure Page for more details and a plethora of reviews.