Looking for one or two more players for Strength of Thousands. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/347562/strength-of-thousands-ap-f-dot-c-gaming" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/347562/strength-of-thousands-ap-f-dot-c-gaming</a> A magic school like no other! The oldest and most prestigious magic academy in the world is the Magaambya, an ancient institution founded by the greatest wizard the world has ever known. This wizard vanished long ago, but his sinister enemies plot against his school and those who attend it. Over their long academic career, the heroes rise from humble students to become teachers, and they ultimately hold the fate of the Magaambya magic academy in their hands. Graduates of the Magaambya are among the greatest wardens of the world, but if the heroes can't marshal the strength of thousands who have come before them, the venerable Magaambya might fall! *** Hello Everyone!&nbsp; I'm Jacob and I'll be your GM for Strength of Thousands, an adventure path taking characters from 1-20, the entire range of levels for Pathfinder 2, including the Bonus Archetype option baked right into the game!&nbsp; Magaambya is a world-renowned magic school where arcane magic was pried from the traditions of Primal magic during the Age of Anguish, as the world recovered from the Age of Darkness in the wake of Earthfall (a near-apocalyptic cometary collision).&nbsp; All members of the party can pick whatever base classes they choose, from Alchemist to Wizard, Inventor to Thaumaturge, as well as receiving a bonus Druid or Wizard Multiclass-Archetype feat at each even level. We already have 3 players chomping at the bit to start playing, and we're looking for a fourth and perhaps a backup, or fifth player if the character ideas are compelling enough!&nbsp; Session 0/1 is free, and games are a steal at 10$USD after that, Tuesdays, 6pm EST. *** *This game is run with F.C. Gaming, an interdependent GM partnership dedicated to bringing you high quality games and emphasizing the service of skilled moderating.&nbsp; GM Jacob has been running RPGs for more than thirty years, and I look forward to providing an excellent, narratively rich gaming experience.*&nbsp;