Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Kelfecil's Tales - Bug Reporting #2

Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone and thank you for checking out our products! This thread  will serve as a bug reporting page for anyone who purchases   Kelfecil's Tales Products  and finds any bugs or errors in them. Please follow the following format when posting about a technical issue in this thread. Name of the Product. Issue Report.   A description of the issue, bug, or error you have found. Thank you so much for checking out our products on the Roll20 marketplace and I will do my best to assist you with any issues you might have with any of them! ~Kelfecil
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Monthly bump so that this thread does not get deleted. (Permission for the monthly bump was given by the Roll20 staff.)
Hello! I'm looking to run Cosmic Observatory in a few hours... and the second map isn't loading! Can you help me? My email is <a href="mailto:jbanksdeal@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">jbanksdeal@gmail.com</a> Thanks!