Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Meanders: Halloween Releases

Edited 1666289525
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello R20ians :) the Meanderverse continues to expand, and I have just submitted four new digital modular battlemap packs to Roll20 suitable for your Halloween Games or just as expansions to the world's largest digital modular battlemap system with almost 2650 maps. Heaven & Hell adds to the Dimensional/Elemental sector of Meanders with 24 Realm Maps featuring a golden-gated city in the clouds watched over by angels, above - and cyclopean abominations wallowing in fire and blood, below. Great for Avernus, the RPG Afterlife or anywhere else you require these mythic locations. Gothic City 2 expands the original Gothic City sector for the Superhero enthusiasts with 64 New Maps across 3 expansions featuring a High-Tech Prison, Lunatic Asylum, Monastery inc. Zen Sand-Garden, Jungle and Stone Courtyard and Burning Variants, Botanical Gardens, Urban Sewers, High-Rise Apartment overlooking Gothic City, Frozen Lounge with Carpark, Icy Bridges and Docks, Futuristic Subterranean Tech-Cave and Waterfall Entrance, and a Dream-state Tea-Party. Many of the core locations feature Interior/Exterior and Day/Night versions. Gothic City II: Expansion I - Lunatic Asylum, Botanical Gardens Gothic City II: Expansion II - Prison, Urban Sewers, Carpark, Icy Bridge & Docks Gothic City II: Expansion III - Monastery, Techcave, Teaparty and High-rise Apartment. I will update this post with links to the products, assuming Roll20 approves them. Happy Halloween, and thanks for your support! Kris (The Maphatter)
Gold
Forum Champion
Looks pretty gnarly. Congrats on this hellacious release
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Cheers Gold, it was a fun set to make. Challenging though, start asking yourself deeper theological questions, like would Heaven have shadows.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Links now updated above and New map packs out in store. Here are more ideas from my range suited to Halloween - or browse my full selection here. Kind Regards, Thanks for your support! The Maphatter.