Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Prepared Online: The Elven Gate" - Which Character Sheet is needed?

I saw that new Module for the Roll20 Con as a giveaway and wondered what character sheet to use for this. Pathfinder? Dungeons and Dragons 5e? In the text there is nothing to be found!
It's 5E.
Thank you Dr DM. But one should also be able to see it on the product page in the marketplace.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Agreed, it should be in the description. The sheet is auto-chosen if you click the "Create a game with this" button, but it should be more explicit.
Thanks for the catch / callout! Got that added into their product description to help with clarity going forward. Many thanks!
Hello, I am new to Roll20. The Elven Gate maps and tokens look amazing. I want to run this as a one-off with my players as we migrate to Roll20 for our games. I see there are token sets to use in different encounters, but I am not sure where/to add them. Also, the set-up states " Are there adventurers who can aid the local centaurs in defending their home and uncover the truth behind rumors of an ancient artifact? " How do I know which centaurs are looking for aid? Is there an overview of the game I am overlooking?