Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Try this free New Roll20 Reskin Theme for your browser (Roll20 with pazazz)

Edited 1667149457
Zym
Sheet Author
I've been busy with my tinkerers and artificers creating something great for roll2022 con, something that everyone can share and be a part of and with all our time spent in this vibrant community I am giving this back free.  If you would like to install this CSS mod for your 5e OGL or Darker Dungeon Character Sheets then you can use Stylus browser extension that will alter CSS code and give a new visual look. 1/  Head over to the Chrome Store and install  The Stylus Extension . 2/  Head over to my profile on  UserStyles  world and choose the mod for your character sheet. (You can use  Chromium Browser < Settings < Extensions and make the extension visible in your toolbar so that you can turn it on and off as required.)  If you notice a problem with the Theme, first update it and reinstall. If the problem still exists, report in a new post below. The Darker Dungeons Sheet Mod works well with Warhammer FRPG. 
Gold
Forum Champion
That is really neat that you know how to restyle so many different elements of the browser and tabletop. Never seen a re-style of the Icons above the Roll20 chat. That's awesome
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Cool! Only thing I would add is that you might want to consider Stylus overStylish. The latter has been associated with passing on user info to third parties.

Edited 1666224168
Zym
Sheet Author
Thanks Gold and Keith,  The code is learnt from other codes, and I am not the first to have redone the icons. It is awesome though;-) Yes, Stylus it is ! Stylus is better as an editor also. I am going to put all the images into git and it'll be better for the longevity.  Stylish isn't allowing installs since my latest update tonight for a reason I have yet to uncover, but the theme still works with Stylus.  Overall, I am pretty happy with it.  What would be nice, is getting Dark Mode button to switch to a different style. Because I love the Dark Mode Styles, Especially with a Drizzt Background, and they do set the mood.

Edited 1666236703
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can define responsive color changes in Stylus. Whenever you define a color, use a dark mode variable as the first choice, and regular rgb for the second. If the dark mode variable isn't available (i.e. dark mode is off),  it will default to the second value, ex: background-color: var( --dark-gray-disabled, #fff)  You can find the full list of dark mode color variables using the inspector. Here is a subset:    --color-background: #0C0C0C;     --color-surface1: #1F1F1F;     --color-surface2: #353535;     --color-grayscale1: #E6E6E6;     --color-grayscale2: #B3B3B3;     --color-grayscale3: #666666;     --color-grayscale4: #333333;     --color-primary1: #2D123A;     --color-primary2: #431A57;     --color-primary3: #5A2374;     --color-primary4: #702C91;     --color-primary5: #8D56A7;     --color-primary6: #A980BD;     --color-primary7: #C6ABD3;     --color-primary8: #E2D5E9;     --color-expertise1: #5A0035;     --color-expertise2: #870050;     --color-expertise3: #B4006A;     --color-expertise4: #E10085;     --color-expertise5: #E7339D;     --color-expertise6: #ED66B6;     --color-expertise7: #F399CE;

Edited 1666631523
Zym
Sheet Author
I'm a user of Darker Dungeons Sheet. So didn't realise how incomplete the 5e OGL one looked until just now. Eeek !  If you fancy trying Darker Dungeons, then that one is about 99.9% complete. I just made a small update and I got to say the Darker Dungeons CSS Mod works pretty well with the Warhammer Fantasy RPG character sheet. That Roll20Con offer was too good to pass.