Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu 7e Character Sheet Roll Template

Edited 1666211511
Nick O.
Forum Champion
Hi All Is there any documentation for the various flags & options available for the roll templates in the CoC 7e by Roll20 character sheet? I've poked around but haven't had any luck.  Thanks!
Since it is the official sheet by Roll20 you are out of luck with this. The Sheet is closed source... :(

Edited 1666245004
Gauss
Forum Champion
Nick O. said: Hi All Is there any documentation for the various flags & options available for the roll templates in the CoC 7e by Roll20 character sheet? I've poked around but haven't had any luck.  Thanks! Here is the documentation on that character sheet.  Could you specify a bit more what you are looking for?  My usual way of figuring those flags etc out is to construct an attack (or whatever), use it, then hit the up arrow to get the macro code for the attack (or whatever).  Make changes in the attack, repeat. 

Edited 1666245211
Gauss
Forum Champion
TheMarkus1204 said: Since it is the official sheet by Roll20 you are out of luck with this. The Sheet is closed source... :( I don't think the OP was asking about code but more macro flags etc. Those aren't closed source, just can be difficult to get ahold of because the documentation isn't great. 
Nick O.
Forum Champion
Thanks, folks. I was hoping to find something similar to like what's documented here for the D&D sheet, with the different options for the roll template listed out. I was trying the make a roll & up arrow trick, but the layout of this template is different from the ones I'm used to. I'll keep tinkering.
Nick O.
Forum Champion
Just to follow up on this - the template is really simple to use, I was overcomplicating things.  To get this roll You'd use this code: &{template:callofcthulhu}{{name=What is Happening}}{{title=Mystery Roll}} {{roll=[[1d100]]}}