Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Rifts Ultimate sheet

Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hi there. I've built a few sheets in the past. Currently I'm running a Rifts game that we converted from Savage Rifts to ultimate edition. None of the sheets available quite worked for us, so I started tweaking the multiverse sheet. This has now become a custom Rifts sheet. I'll probably put it up on GitHub soon after some more tweaking. So...I'd like to ask if anyone out there playing Rifts has anything they are looking for in a sheet? Some work in progress shots:
Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Been working on a simplified stat card for NPCs or just to make life easier. To my knowledge, there isn't really a standard Palladium style for abbreviated stat blocks. So...playing around with some different approaches. I'm trying to compact, readability, and ease of use. The first style below for abilities/skills is fairly standard in RPG books. I usually find it hard to scan though, so I am playing around with the second style below. It's bigger, but easier to scan.